Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Is it a sign? Should I sell it on eBay?

When John walks in the door from work, he usually kisses a Corgi, then me (in that order) and ravenously heads straight to the fridge. I've seen him eat anything from half of a jar of peanut butter to whatever is left over from the night before's dinner to a sleeve of frozen thin mint Girl Scout cookies. If it is too early for dinner I *try* and have a little something *healthy* to nosh on to head him off at the pass. Sometimes it is simply some veggies and a dip of ranch dressing. Imagine my surprise when opening a bag of baby carrots to find one that was Corgi shaped! Yes, its true I tell you! See for yourself:


I know, based on my computer mouse line drawing, my art career is over. Either that or I need some serious sleep! Back to watching the All-Stars game. Have a good night everyone! xo -CS ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment