Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet "Lizzie," A New Original Corgi Art Doll



Do you ever get the urge to sew something while watching Project Runway? While an artist's doll is hardly the same as a new garment, the basics are the same. Sketch your design, make your pattern and to quote Tim Gunn, "Make it work." She is the second of her kind. The first is mine and is resting on my bed (sans pumpkin~!) Out came the needles and thread to create this mixed media piece. Cotton fabric, wool felt, wool from my friend LaVonne's sheep farm in Montana, embroidery floss and paint covered my work table. I think her pants are my favorite part! What do you think? Click Ebay button to see this listing. Auction ends Monday, November 2. Happy Monday, my lovelies. xo -CS ^..^
My items on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment