Friday, April 10, 2009

Meet Lola

This is what happens when you have an extra crate in your car. You go to the vet and come home with a bunny who needs a home. She is a rather large rabbit. Very friendly. She loves to hop around while I'm painting. Isn't she a cutie pie? She's a good girl and very sweet. Except when she tries to nibble the hem of my jeans....

Here she is munching on some goodies in her bowl. She is standing in front of those drawers I painted (still looking for key tassels for them!) I did go with the red rick-rack design with the knobs painted red with white polka dots. The underside of them are painted white. I love love love the way they turned out. They look like magical little toadstools. More photos of the room in progress will be coming soon.
Here is a little Corgi with bunnies and carrots painting (the frame is about 3") I did for a "Colonel Bunn Exchange" with my kindred spirit Tasha Tudor friends in our Take Peace group. You can read about it at this post on Suzanne's blog. It is destined for Alaska, scheduled to be delivered today.
I hope she likes it! I'm working on a few other small paintings that I hope to put on Ebay or Etsy later on. I'll post here as soon as I finish them. Have a lovely day everyone!
Warmly, Cathy ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment