Friday, July 16, 2010

A PINK CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!

I would like to introduce all of my blogger friends to my new blog.......
A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!

I have come across some fellow bloggers who have separate blogs for Christmas and I thought it was a great idea!
Especially for me, the crazy woman with 12 decorated trees in various sizes and shapes in her home at Christmas Time!!

I would like to give you all a little tour of some of my Pink Christmas decorations from last Christmas in honor of Christmas in July!

This is my Dining Room Christmas tree!


As you can see it is my Victorian tree........


Can you see the pink and white rose lights on the tree??????


This is a hand made Santa that I bought at a Craft Fair several years back for only $45.00!!

The sled was hand made by the husband of my MIL's best friend. I have had it for 32 years and change the arrangement in it from time to time....



This is my Dining Room Chandy.....


I bought this cute pink house on Clearance in Target and I used it all winter long last season!!


This paper mache Santa was a Salvation Army find for $5.00!!


The Victorian boot was a yard sale find for $1.00!!


This is my Shabby Pink tree in my Craft/Sewing Room!

There are pink and white lights on this tree......

Well, those were some of my Pink Christmas decorations.

Here are some of the Christmas items that I am taking to my booth for the Christmas in July sale that they are having until the end of the month.






Please visit my other blog, Elegant Creations by Debbie, to see close ups of these Christmas items.

Well, that is it for today. I hope looking at Christmas Decorations has cooled you down a bit from the heat we all have been having!! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit me!!

Many Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment