Thursday, November 13, 2008

Once more with feeling please.....

Is it me? Is it just me? You know those verification letters you have to type before your blog post comment gets posted? Those 'please type these letters as you see them' whatchamacallits? Are they getting freakier, swirlier, more smooshed together? I know that blogger, typepad, etc. are trying to protect us from spammers' comments on our blogs, but wouldn't it be great if there were a feature that let you release regular reader friends from this torture? If any of the powers that be are reading this, I hereby charge you with this task. I'm just sayin'.......
^..^ CS


**p.s. I'm releasing you all, my lovely readers, from this time-wasting verification procedure on this blog. There. I've turned it off. We'll see how it goes. Spammers, beware. Don't mess with me or my peeps or I'll send a posse of tracking Corgis to find you on a day when you are wearing a dark suit and let them shed all over you. Twice.



(thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment