Friday, December 19, 2008

A Fresh New Year (filled with Corgis, of course...!)

Presenting The Christmas Corgi Calendar 2009. Thanks so much for all of your lovely emails requesting the new Corgi Art calendar. After a few glitches retrieving images I wanted to use from the older computer, I'm so happy about the way it turned out. I hope you will like it too! You can click the link below to my CafePress shop to see each Corgilicious page. When there, simply click the calendar link to see 'view calendar pages' and voila!~
*
*


I like to have a desk calendar as well as a wall calendar. I need all of the organizing tools I can get, thank you. This one is fantastic and benefits the Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club Of America. It is lovely! A labor of love by Mari Carroll, Cheryl Heath and Joan Scott. Photos contributed by PWCCA members and wonderful artwork by Art Smith.




Have a lovely weekend my lovelies! We are in for a snowy one here in New York. xo -CS ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment