Monday, December 15, 2008

Decking The Halls




Greetings dear reader. Happy Monday! I thought I'd show you a few corners of our home that we've decorated for Christmas. As you can see by the baskets and wrappings on the table in the photo above, I was making progress in the night. First, I'd would like to show you a lovely gift sent from my friend Linda and her Annabelle doll, Annabelle of Oregon to our Annabelle. You can read more about our Annabelles on Suzanne's post here. This treasure trove of miniature gifts is to be opened each day starting St. Nicholas Day, Dec. 6th all the way through January! We are having too much fun with this.




Unfortunately, the gifts were too much for this wicked mouse to resist. Even though she looks darling in her Tasha Tudor style red cape, she is still a wicked, wicked little mouse.



She gathered up all the gifts that would fit into her little basket. She even carried off the lovely new shiny red coat stand so she could use it to hang up her cloak.


It seems these two even made off with the miniature Nativity set sent last year by Annabelle of Montana. Sigh.

We will leave these two little imps to their treats and wickedness while I show you a few more pretty little things.






...like one of Jerusalem's fantastic banners....




I've had this angel since I was a little girl.



This is just about the skinniest Christmas Tree I've ever seen. It belonged to my Grandmother, Gracie, as did the white glittery dove resting at the top. I have this in my bedroom on top of a dresser.




A Danbury Mint Corgi Christmas Tree
This photo is entirely too dark, but you get the idea :)










This just in: New information has surfaced as to why the Grinch

became so, well, Grinchy. Apparently he had auditioned for Project Runway and was

rejected. The Grinch, as it turns out, is just a big old green artist and crafter....


Have a fantastic week my lovelies! xo -CS ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment