Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beyond the Walls of Loseley Park

My floral divining rods led me to Surrey this weekend for the Garden Show at Loseley Park.

After loading up the car with a bounty of goodies from the plant fair I thought it only polite to make use of the afternoon with an introductory walk around the walled garden whilst tucking into one of Loseley's famed ice-creams.

Little did I know that the More-Molyneux family hide a secret bigger than the recipe for their ice cream. Beyond the imposing exterior of the house which has been home to the family since 1508 lies a two and a half acre treasure.

Join me on my unexpected tour of the exceptionally beautiful walled garden at Loseley Park.

 Click Images To Enlarge








Now, aren't you glad I didn't miss that one!
 
www.magicalchristmaswreaths.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment