Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #44

Wow!  So many wonderful tag projects last week, thank you so much to everyone who has joined us!  This weeks challenge is to incoporate your favorite Christmas movie into your cards.  Don't forget that our challenge is optional and you can create any Christmas card.  The idea is to get a head start and not have to rush come December.

It is also the first challenge of the month which means there is a prize!  This weeks prize is a brand new Elf Oliver stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Christmas collection and will be available for sale October 9th!  Good luck to everyone!

This weeks lovely Guest Designer is Arlene.  Here is a little bit about her in her own words.

I am a a Human Resource Director during the day and a Scuba Diving Instructor at night hence my SCS name scubascrapper and my blog name.  I use my crafty time as my alone time and as another way to zone out from the everyday distractions, while also being able to mesh my 2 favorite things, crafts and scuba diving.  Married to my DH Al for the last 17 years and we live just south of Boston, MA with our 2 cats and our wonderful dog Bear.  I began stamping about 8 years ago and really got into it in the past 2 years or so  I also do some scrapbooking but card making is so much quicker.   My DH husband refers to my copics as "oh the wicked expensive sharpies"  I started out with SU and then discovered a whole new world.  I love looking at blogs and getting some wonderful inspiration.  Sparkle has been a great inspiration and her work is amazing, I've always been in awe.  Not only that but she is a such a sweet person and so helpful I was honored to have been asked.

And her darling card using Elf Oliver!








Each week we get closer and closer to Christmas. Just think of how stress free you'll be come December, knowing you're Christmas cards are done, or at least mostly done. What a relief, right? Hopefully, you'll be able to play along with us this week. We love seeing everyone's cards!
Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL. Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card!  If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast please use the tag SCCC44 so that we can all enjoy your card!



No comments:

Post a Comment