Sunday, October 10, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #45

Hey everyone...it's Sparkle here...have you all missed me?  Steph will be taking a few days off, so I'm filling in.  I must say though, my DT has been rocking this blog this year and I truly appreciate them!

Thank you everyone for participating in last week's challenge.  I used Random.org and #12 Cat is our winner.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out Elf Oliver to you soon.

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge and our guest designer this week is Mary Demmons.  This is Holiday Emily, which is a new stamp that is now available! 


Hi! My name is Mary. I am a stay at home mom to two amazing kids (Thomas is 12 and Rebecca is 6). I have been married to my best friend, Tracy, for 7 years. I am very blessed to have such a supportive man in my life. I started as a scrapbooker 12 years ago when my son was born. Just a couple years ago I discovered both card making and stamping and found myself addicted to both very fast. Last year I created my blog and have made so many talented and wonderful friends along the way. I also love photography, reading and spending time with my family and friends. I am very excited to be a guest designer for Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge. I hope you enjoy the card I made.


And now the lovely cards from our beloved Design Team.  I love that they all used my new stamps for this challenge!





Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast please use the tag SCCC45 so that we can all enjoy your card!  I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment