Sunday, October 24, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #47

Hi everyone!

Wow, what fabulous cards we had submitted last week!  We've really enjoyed visiting your blogs, and being so inspired by you.  Thank you to everyone who participated!  This week we have an easy challenge for you.  The challenge this week is to include flowers on your Christmas cards.  See, easy!  Please keep in mind that the challenge each week is optional.  The idea is to help you get your Christmas cards done ahead of time so you're not rushing at the last minute. 

This week we have another wonderful designer, Candace Mitchell.  Here is a bit about her, in her own words.

I'm Candace Mitchell. I'm a 20-something, very blessed girl from South Mississippi. I love spending time with my family and my fiance. I teach 8th grade English in my hometown, and I love working with kids. In my spare time, I love to do paper-crafting. I started out scrapbooking in May 2007 and then the card-making bug hit me about a year later. I've been in love with it ever since. I am so excited be guest designing for Christmas Card Challenges this week, as Christmas truly is my favorite time of year!

Here is her card.  Isn't it adorable?!


And here are the rest of the design team cards this week.





Please link directly to the blog post or gallery pager where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full URL, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast, please use the tag SCCC47, so that we can all enjoy your cards. We're so close to Christmas, have you started your cards yet?  Why not play along with us so that you're ahead of the game this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment