Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #49

Happy Sunday everyone!  You all have amazed us again with your amazing cards this week, thank you so much for playing along with us!

Before I get started with this weeks challenge, we want to wish Steph a very happy birthday today!  Hope you have a marvelous day and thanks for keeping us elves under control!

This week we have an inspiration picture to help get you started on your cards this week.  Remember that any winter/Christmas card is good for our challenges, we just want everyone to have fun and be ready to mail out cards with out the last minute rush.


It is also the first challenge of the month which means there is a prize, a Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp for one random participant!  Good luck everyone!

This week our lovely guest designer is Brandy!  Here is a little bit about her in her own words!

I have been a paper crafter at heart since I was a little girl. When my mom would go visit her girlfriends I often brought along my craft box. A cardboard box with a removable lid that I had cut leg holes in the side of so I could flip it over and use the bottom as a work surface. I would pack all of my craft supplies... crayons, construction paper, scissors, glue, my prized self inking stamps and stickers. LOL. So it's no surprise that I am now a full blown paper crafting addict. I mostly design cards these days, but I do have a wonderful family that consists of the most amazing man I`ve ever met and 3 energetic little boys ages 3, 1 & 1 that are loving subjects should I get the urge to scrapbook!

And her lovely card for this week.


Now our lovely design team's cards for this week.

Still on holidays this week

Please link directly to the blog post or gallery pager where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. Generic blog links will be disabled or deleted. To get the full URL, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL.

Don't forget to post a comment so we know you added a card! If you are uploading to an online gallery such as Splitcoast, please use the tag SCCC49, so that we can all enjoy your cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment