Sunday, November 21, 2010

2010 Christmas Card Challenge Week #51

Thanks to all of you who played in last week's shaped card challenge. There were a lot of fabulous entries.  Are you getting excited watching your stack of cards grow?  I counted all of my Christmas cards this past week and I have 72.  Woo Hoo!

Let's talk about this week's challenge.  Use light pink, grey, orange and white.  What a great color combo.  So fun and fresh.

I'm also happy to introduce this week's guest designer, Kateri. Here's a bit about her. 

My name is Kateri Boshart. I am a mom of an almost 4 year old girl and almost 4 month old boy. I'm also a home health aide. To say the least, I'm busy!  I do not consider myself artistic at all but I do LOVE to craft. Paper crafting is my favorite. I was asked when I started paper crafting and I honestly cannot remember, it seems I've always been coloring, cutting, and pasting! I guess I really started to make cards when I was working with my friend Lynda. I was teaching at the time and had four classroom aides. We began our own weekly challenge, usually based on papers. Every Friday we would have our co-workers vote on a winner. The winner would get scratch-off lottery tickets - it was a lot of fun! From that, I moved onto online challenges and blogland and as they say....the rest is history!

 And here's her fabulous card.
Kateri - Guest Designer







No comments:

Post a Comment